SOUTH DELTA WATER AGENCY
Address 1806 W Kettleman Ln, St L, Lodi, CA. 95242
Phone: (209) 663-9148
Contact: John Herrick
The general purpose of the agency shall be to take all reasonable and lawful actions to negotiate, enter into, execute, amend, administer, perform and enforce one or more agreements with the United States, the State of California, or other entities, and pursue legislative and legal actions that have for their general purpose either of the following:
(1) To protect the water supply of the lands within the agency against intrusion of
(2) To assure the lands within the agency a dependable supply of water of suitable
quality sufficient to meet present and future needs.
The agency may also undertake activities to advise and assist landowners and local districts within the agency in reclamation and flood control matters.
DESCRIPTION OF DISTRICT:
1. Formed in _______
2. Enabling Act: California Water Code Chapter 116
3. Governing Body: Board members must be owners of real property within the respective division they represent.
4. No. on Governing Body: 5
5. Meeting Schedule: Board meetings are held on the first Wednesday of each month at 1:30 pm at 3650 Canal Boulevard, Tracy.
6. Financial Report: www.sjgov.department/aud