EASTSIDE RURAL COUNTY FIRE PROTECTION DISTRICT
Address P.O. Box 5996, Stockton, CA 95205-9998
Phone: (209) 639-2270
Contact: Matthew Duaime
The Eastside Rural FPD is located to the east and adjacent to the City of Stockton. The District
has contracted with the City of Stockton since 1984 to provide fire protection and life-saving
services for the unincorporated area that is approximately 7,451 acres.
DESCRIPTION OF DISTRICT:
1. Formation date: December 3, 1945
2. Enabling Act: Health and Safety Code 13800-13970 (Fire Protection District Law of
3. Governing Body: Board members are elected and serve 4-year terms
4. No. on Governing Body: 5
5. Meeting Schedule: First Thursday of every month at the City’s fire station located at
the Eastside Fire Station on 4010 E Main Street, Stockton.
6. Financial Report: N ot known