LOCKEFORD COMMUNITY SERVICES DISTRICT
Address 17725 North Tully Road, Lockeford, CA 95237
PO Box 809, Lockeford, CA 95237
Phone: (209) 727-5035
Contact: Joe Salzman
The Lockeford Community Services District provides water and waste water services and provides parks and recreation services by permitting others to use its historic school house for recreational events. The District also has the authority to provide storm water and street lighting services; however, it has never exercised these powers.
DESCRIPTION OF DISTRICT:
1. Formed in 1976
2. Enabling Act: Community Services District Law (Government Code §61000 et seq.)
3. Governing Body: Elected Board of Directors
4. No. on Governing Body: 5 members elected for 4-year terms
5. Meeting Schedule: Regular Board meetings are held on the second Thursday of each month at 9:00 a.m. at the district’s historic Old Lockeford Schoolhouse. Schedule may vary occasionally in order to hold an evening meeting.
6. Financial Report: Click Here