MOUNTAIN HOUSE COMMUNITY SERVICES DISSTRICT
Address 230 S Sterling Dr #100, Mountain House, CA 95391
Phone: (209) 831-2300
Contact: Steve Pinkerton
Mountain House Community Services District provides services under its 18 legal powers as defined in the California Government Code Establishing the MHCSD for water, wastewater, storm water, garbage, law enforcement, fire and EMS, street lighting, library and building services, road maintenance, transportation services, graffiti abatement, CC&R enforcement, flood control protection, pest and weed abatement, wildlife habitat mitigation, telecommunication, dissemination of information, and park and recreation.
DESCRIPTION OF DISTRICT:
1. Formed: Mountain House Community Services District became an “independent special district” in December 2008.
2. Enabling Act: Division 3 of Title 6 of the Government Code.
3. Governing Body: Elected Board of Directors
4. No. on Governing Body: 5 members elected for 4-year terms
5. Meeting Schedule: Second Wednesday of the month at 7:00 p.m.
6. Financial Report: www.sjgov.org/department/aud